Friday, April 17, 2009

Long Beach Grand Prix

































































































































It was a breezy Thursday afternoon yesterday as the deep rumble of the Vette's made their way first through the streets of Long Beach. I couldn't help remember the first time I went to one of these. I was 12 and that time was when I made a decision that somehow my life career would have to revolve around cars. Not only are they fast and deafening, they are beautiful. I was pretty turned off by last years grand prix because my general admission tickets didn't guarantee a seat and I was corralled around like cattle for most of the race, so this year I decided to just go for practice, which turned out to be a great decision. No seating restrictions and the photography platforms were open to the public. It was a great day. Hope you enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Vaughan Ling said...

awesome, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Yaay, I got myself a new wallpaper. Thanks for sharing. That BMW is craazy o_0