Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scion Project





























Week 5 of the Scion project and the design phase begins. In an attempt to please the requirements of having a car that "lives" 3 times, I've been trying to change the buying experience in relating it to renting a apartment, manly because the life of a 20 year old is unstable and one less long term commitment is favorable. Customization will be treated like buying furniture. So far the ideation phase has been slow and I'm struggling to find a way to convey my concept. For form language I'm really interested in simple modular shapes merging to produce a more complex object, such as legos, or fish scales. Maybe next week Ill have some sketches that say that, but for now I'm just placing fashion graphics on surfaces.




Cuda!